- This event has passed.
Scaling Up Workshop – Dallas
December 8, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$195
KNOWING & DOING, There is a difference.
ARE YOU DOING IT?
If you thought about the changes needed to get your company in the right position to weather any storm while keeping a strong growth rate, then this workshop is what you’ve been looking for.
What you will learn:
- How/Why it is important to get the right people in the right seats, doing the right things right to drive accountability.
- Learn how to coach your team better, and how to teach your leaders to coach their staff to get the results you want.
- Learn how to find your core customer and leverage your uniqueness to what they need. If you do you’ll be winning over low priced competitors every time.
- Learn why efficiency tactics don’t always get you the results you are looking for.
- Get a better understanding of how to write goals correctly for better results.
- Frustrated with accountability results? We will help you see why and the simple things you can do to change this quickly.
- Learn how to improve your cash, Dell did it at a time when they were raising equity, it resulted in a $38MM increase in cash, and they gave no equity. Come find the money in your company.
- Teach your people about cash and why the people in the organization are as responsible as you are.
Who should come:
This workshop is for senior leadership teams (the whole team). It is not a lecture, we will work tools that will give you the confidence to go back to your company and have an impact immediately. I know that says a lot, but we guarantee it! If you’re not happy. just tell us before you leave, we will refund your money. it’s that simple.
What Past Attendees Have Said:
A CEO who came to an Assured Strategy/Scaling Up workshop sent us a message 3 weeks after the workshop: “The Assured Strategy team really clarified small tweaks I needed to make. The difference between good results and great results were so small it seemed silly but WOW making these small tweaks have had a huge impact on me and my company.”
Another had this to say: “They worked through one of my largest issues with me and my team at our table. I thought this was going to be a theoretical workshop and it was really a workshop, they worked through issues and taught tools that brought immediate value.”